Two complete Reference Gold microphones in one chassis, the Manley Stereo Gold mic is the holy grail for audiophile stereo recordings. Its rotatable capsule and continuously variable pattern capabilities can capture piano richness or detailed drum nuances in the studio or in the concert hall with supreme fidelity.
Features & Specifications
- All-Tube triode design: 2 x 12AT7 specially selected for lowest noise (MIC GRADE)
- -10 dB switchable pads for each channel
- Frequency response: 10Hz-30KHz
- Sensitivity: 17mV/Pa
- Noise typically -120dB EIN
- Max SPL: 150dB
- Weight: 2.5 lbs (mic)
- Weight: 2.5 lbs (PSU)
- Size: 4.5″ x 12.5″ x 4.5″ (mic)
- Size: 5″ x 8.2″ x 3.4″ (PSU)
- Shipping weight: 15 lbs
- Custom transformerless internal preamp version also available to order
- Outboard Power Supply is factory set for 100V, 120V or 220-240VAC operation for original destination country’s mains voltage.
- Operating Mains Voltage changeable with power transformer re-wiring via internal jumpers and fuse value change.
- Mains Voltage Frequency: 50~ 60Hz
- Mains Fuse: 250mA @ 100~120V; 125mA @ 220~240V operation
- Power Consumption: 70mA @ 120V = 8.4 Watts