Tubes on the 2-Buss! Headroom for days. Each line channel features SOLO, MUTE, PAN, AUX level send and LEVEL controls via silent conductive-plastic rotary faders. All 16 solid-state channels are summed into a stereo pair of all-vacuum tube buss amplifying stages then transformer-coupled to the outputs. This is where the sound happens. Flexible monitor and metering sections assure the engineer of perfect results. Audiophile componentry which has been absolutely time-proven reliable and durable used throughout. Large outboard power supply keeps noise and heat far away.
How they come stock: 3 Basic Flavors
1) Line Version: 16×2 LINE model
XLR/1/4″ combo inputs,direct outputs post fader balanced 1/4″ One mono Aux mix, stereo Ext input (for linking) (no gain trim), stereo Tape return, Mix gain with both XLR balanced and 1/4″ +4 dBm unbalanced outputs. 5 position Monitor select including mono, 2 VU meters, Monitor level, mute, dim and Main/Mini outputs (unbalanced)
Each of the 16 channels has a volume control, pan and aux knobs plus lit EAO solo and mute buttons. Internal jumper to allow Aux to be Pre-Fade, Pre-Mute, or Post-Fade and Mute.
2) Mic/Line Version: 16×2 MIC model
XLR/1/4″ combo inputs (XLR is 2400 Ohms, 1/4″ is 68 kOhms), direct outputs post fader balanced 1/4″, 1/4″ insert, stereo Ext input (for linking) (with gain trim), stereo Tape return, Mix gain with both XLR balanced and 1/4″ +4 dBm unbalanced outputs. 5 position Monitor select including mono, 2 VU meters, Monitor level, mute, dim and Main/Mini outputs (unbalanced). Master Aux gain of Line version becomes stereo Ext Input gain.
Each of the 16 channels has a volume control, pan and Mic Gain knobs plus lit EAO solo and mute buttons. Mic Gain rotary switch set up for 0db (unity), 15,20,25,30,35,40,45,50,55,60 dB of gain. Each channel has Phase Switch & Insert switch on mini toggles with LED status indicators. Internal jumper to allow Aux to be Pre-Fade, Pre-Mute, or Post-Fade and Mute. 48V Phantom power switch for each bank of 4 channels.
3) 8 Mic Channels and 8 Line Channels. 16×2 8+8 model
Channels 1-8 Mic Inputs are the same as the Mic Version and Channels 9-16 Line Inputs are the same as the Line Version.
Manley 16x2x4 (8+8) Mixer
4-AUX version as above, configured with 8 channels with mic preamps and 8 LINE channels.
Manley 24×2 (16 Mic + 8 Line) Mixer
Each custom-built mixer is configurable to the customer’s needs, wants and desires. With a max output level of +36 dBu, these mixers represent a quality standard not usually found outside the realm of million-dollar consoles.
Manley 32×8 Line Mixer
More of everything using the same high-quality componentry, architecture, and feature sets as the other Manley mixers. This is the largest Manley mixer with 32 LINE channels, one stereo tube summing buss, and three stereo solid-state busses.
Rack Mount PSU Faceplate
Aftermarket faceplate for any Manley Mixer Power Supply unit so that it can be mounted in a conventional 3RU 19″ rack.
Features & Specifications
- Channel Input to Mix Output:
- Frequency Response Unity Gain 5 Hz to 100 KHz -1 db
- THD + N Unity Gain (+0 dBu) .05% (-65 dB)
- S/N Output @ +33 dBu 109 dB 22Hz-20KHz
- Noise Floor 22 Hz to 20K -80 dBu typical
- Maximum Gain Mic = +60 dB Mix Gain +10 dB (Mic = 70 dB)
- Maximum Output (Mix Gain +10) +33 dBu Balanced
- Main Buss Vacuum Tubes: 2 x 12AT7 NOS Phillips; 2 x 6414 NOS GE or Raytheon
- Power Consumption (120/240 VAC): 144 watts
- Factory set for 100V, 120V or 220-240VAC operation for original destination country’s mains voltage.
- Operating Mains Voltage changeable with power transformer primary switch and fuse value change.
- Mains Voltage Frequency: 50~ 60Hz
- 16×2 Mixer: 19″ x 8.75″ x 6.25″ (occupies 5U)
- PSU: 13″ x 3.5″ x 11.5″ (rack mount kit available)
- Shipping Weight: 38 lbs with PSU